MorningStar of Rio Rancho, a new senior living community just broke ground in February 2018. The project is another exciting joint venture between Confluent Development and MorningStar Senior Living. Rosemann & Associates, P.C. is serving as the architect and structural engineer. New Mexico-based Bradbury Stamm Construction is the general contractor and Thoma Holec Design is the interior designer.
MorningStar of Rio Rancho is situated on a 5.5-acre campus in a northern suburb of Albuquerque, New Mexico. The 70,863-square-foot development will house a mix of 77 studio, one- and two-bedroom units. Fifty-one (51) suites will be dedicated to assisted living and 26 suites devoted to the individualized care of residents with memory impairment. This project addresses a specific niche and overall need for senior housing in one of the fastest expanding areas in the state of New Mexico.
The residents will enjoy a full range of amenities including:
- Emergency call system and community-wide wireless Internet
- 24-hour bistro with executive chef-prepared meals in a restaurant-style setting, along with private dining options
- Full bar
- Workshop and art studio
- Community activities space with demonstration kitchen
- Spa and massage therapy room
- Fitness center
- Movie theatre
- Resident gardening areas, courtyards, and perimeter walking paths
- 24-hour access to staff and full-time licensed nurses for personalized care
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Scheduled transportation
Congratulations to Nathan Rosemann, Steve Mulkey, Lena Scrivanich, Andrew Kloppenburg and the entire team at Rosemann's Denver Studio!