The doors of Capella at Grand Junction, Colorado’s newest Assisted Living and Memory Support community, recently opened to the public at its Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting Celebration. Celebrating the occasion were more than 100 guests, which included Capella’s residents and staff, along with elected officials and members of the development team. This new luxury senior living community is located at 628 26 1/2 Rd, Grand Junction, CO 81506.
Capella Living Services, a Colorado-based senior living organization partnered with Denver based Confluent Development, LLC for the development of Capella of Grand Junction. Rosemann & Associates, P.C. created the design and the community was built by Bradbury Stamm Construction. The innovative 52,000 square foot Assisted Living and Memory Support community is focused on the vibrant culture of possibilities and growth for seniors. Capella offers 40 spacious private studio suites and one-and- two-bedroom apartment homes as well as 26 memory support private studios.
The community offers a host of amenities and distinctive design and technology features including:
- Motion bracelets that track the location of seniors with dementia
- Beautifully appointed full-service restaurant and coffee bistro
- Art studio
- Pet friendly living
- Well-equipped fitness center
- Full service salon and spa
- Outdoor courtyard and walking paths
- Light and bright living and craft areas with beautiful views to the surrounding landscape
- Fireplaces to warm the interior
Congratulations to Rosemann’s Denver Team including Nathan Rosemann, Steve Mulkey, Rick New, Zack Callaway, and Lena Scrivanich!