Vice-President and St. Louis Studio Director
Office: 314-678-1448 | Mobile: 314.378.4641
Jarrett R. Cooper serves as Vice President and Director of the St. Louis Studio, maintaining a collaborative relationship with our clients and day to day direction over the Design Team. He attends major design meetings to assist the team in translating needs and vision into reality.
Jarrett began his architectural career with Rosemann & Associates, P.C. in 1988 after graduating from Drury University. He opened Rosemann’s St. Louis Design Studio in 1999 and under his leadership, the St. Louis location has thrived, playing an integral role in the development and revitalization of communities throughout the region and beyond.
Jarrett’s rich experience in multi-family and mixed-use development gives him a broad understanding of how people live at all stages of life. During his tenure with Rosemann, Jarrett has been involved in hundreds of projects, many of which have received awards.
One notable recent assignment as architect an interior design coordinator involves the repositioning of the iconic Clayton on the Park in Clayton, MO. A twenty-three story apartment building with penthouse level amenities that incorporate cutting edge design and finishes along with state of the art amenities for resident use. All units were redesigned and renovated.
Jarrett’s eye for design and understanding of repositioning and market forces were integral in the success of the project. He led a talented group of consultants and successfully merged the developers’ vision with ideas from many sources into a final cohesive whole.
Jarrett’s design for the Skypark at Clayton on the Park recently won the Outstanding Achievement Award for Industrial Fabrics Association International in 2013.
A growing market segment under his leadership has also been student housing, taking an innovative model to Memphis, Edwardsville, Fayetteville, and now to some western states.
Jarrett is engaged in the community and is the incoming President of St. Charles Riverfront Arts, a non-profit sponsoring a variety of festivals and programs in St. Charles, MO.
A list of Jarrett’s contributions to Rosemann includes:
- Twin Oaks at Heritage Pointe
- Fairview Village
- Clayton on the Park
- Cameron Veterans Home Additions
- Additions to existing Skilled Nursing Facility
- Emmaus Homes, Master Planning
- Emmaus Homes, Master Planning
- Cape Albeon CCRC Renovation
- Nazareth Living Center
- Gleason Hall and McGovern Commons Renovation and Finishes
- Chapel Renovation
- Harvester Residential Care
- Mt. Carmel Senior Living
- City House over Therapy
- Stratford Commons Phase III Senior
- Grand South Senior Apartments
- CRSS St Joseph-Holy Infant Apartments
- Fairview Senior Apartments
- MacKenzie House at Deer Creek
- Hyder Elderly Apartments
- Green Gables Senior Villas
- St. Patrick’s Manor
- Bethel Greencastle South
- Red Bridge Place
- Martin Creek Place Apartments
- Meadow Creek Apartments
- Windows Lofts
- Paul Brown Loft Apartments, St. Louis, Missouri
- Sydney Street Lofts
- Ridge Crest Apartments
- Waterways of Lake St. Louis
- Near Southside Redevelopment
- Charbonier Apartments
- Callaway Village Apartments
- University Commons Apartments
- Hanley Crossing Apartments
- Troostwood Townhomes
- Friendship Village Apartments
- Sigma Pi Fraternity House, Drury University
- EM Harris Construction Office Space
- Paric Corporation Downtown Office