Years of Experience: 36
Years with Firm: 8
Education: Bachelor of Architecture with Distinction—University of Arizona—1977
Exchange Program with Universidad de la Salle—Mexico City, Mexico—1976
Registration: Registered Architect in the State of Texas—#7980
LEED Accredited Professional
American Institute of Architects
St Louis Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
USGBC Mo Gateway Chapter
Nancy Rodney, AIA, LEED AP BD+C Nancy maintains a broad spectrum of design experience in multiple project types. She serves as an expert in residential living, where her solid understanding of regulatory and design issues has contributed to the success of her projects and her clients.
Her research in market innovation combined with her expertise in construction types—especially senior living, green innovations and code issues, brings a solid and timeless approach to each project.
Working on the firm’s recent assignment for the repositioning of Clayton on the Park in Clayton, MO, Nancy was responsible for coordinating cutting-edge details to fit within both budget and timing goals of the project.
Nancy leads the sustainable development group in Rosemann’s St. Louis office. She is a former Chair of the US Green Building Council’s Missouri Gateway Chapter Board and a long-time leader of their Advocacy Committee, advocating for sustainability. She also serves as Past President of CREW St. Louis and is a Board member of the Spirit of St Louis Women’s Fund, a giving circle.
Nancy’s Rosemann project experience includes:
- Clayton on The Park, Clayton, MO
- Meadowview Assisted Living, St. Louis, MO
- Mt Carmel Senior Living, St. Louis, MO
- Morningstar projects in Colorado, advisory role
- Cameron Veterans Home Additions, Cameron, MO
- CRSS St Joseph-Holy Infant Apts, Shrewsbury, MO
- Fairview Village Apartments, St. Louis, MO
- Nazareth Living Center, various, St. Louis, MO
- Hammond Apartments, St. Louis, MO
- MacKenzie House at Deer Creek, Maplewood, MO
- Emmaus Homes, Master Planning, St. Charles, MO
- Emmaus Homes, Master Planning, Marthasville, MO
- Cape Albeon Renovation, St. Louis, MO
- Stratford Commons Phase III, St. Louis, MO
- Grand South Apartments, St. Louis, MO
- Village at Delmar Place, St. Louis, MO
- Station Plaza, St. Louis, MO
- The Edge Student Housing, Edwardsville, MO