Education: Bachelor of Architecture with Distinction—University of Arizona—1977
Exchange Program, Universidad de la Salle—Mexico City, Mexico—1976
Registration: Registered Architect, State of Texas—#7980
LEED Accredited Professional
American Institute of Architects
CREW, Past President and USGBC Mo Gateway Chapter
Nancy Rodney, AIA, LEED AP BD+C maintains a broad spectrum of design experience in multiple project types. She serves as an expert in residential living, where her solid understanding of regulatory and design issues has contributed to the success of her projects and her clients.
Her research in market innovation combined with her expertise in construction types - especially senior living, green innovations and code issues, brings a solid and timeless approach to each project. Working on the firm’s assignment for the repositioning of Clayton on the Park in Clayton, MO, Nancy was responsible for coordinating cutting-edge details to fit within both budget and timing goals of the project.
In addition to managing LEED-certified projects and projects certified under Enterprise Green Communities, Nancy also led the team in the first place winning design for Chess Pocket Park in Washington University’s Sustainable Land Lab Competition, which brought sustainable principles and community development together on one site for a long-term solution to a formerly vacant lot in Old North St. Louis.
Nancy leads both the architectural studio and sustainable development groups in Rosemann’s St. Louis office. She is a former Chair of the US Green Building Council’s Missouri Gateway Chapter Board and a long-time leader of their Development Committee, advocating for sustainability. She also serves as Past President of St. Louis Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) and currently serves on the Women Connect Advisory Board for Midwest Bankcentre. She is a member of the Spirit of St Louis Women’s Fund, a giving circle.
Nancy received a Bachelor of Architecture with Distinction from the University of Arizona.
Nancy’s Rosemann project experience includes:
- Clayton on The Park, Clayton, MO
- Meadowview Assisted Living, St. Louis, MO
- Mt Carmel Senior Living, St. Louis, MO
- Morningstar projects in Colorado, advisory role
- Cameron Veterans Home Additions, Cameron, MO
- CRSS St Joseph-Holy Infant Apts, Shrewsbury, MO
- Fairview Village Apartments, St. Louis, MO
- Nazareth Living Center, various, St. Louis, MO
- Hammond Apartments, St. Louis, MO
- MacKenzie House at Deer Creek, Maplewood, MO
- Emmaus Homes, Master Planning, St. Charles, MO
- Emmaus Homes, Master Planning, Marthasville, MO
- Cape Albeon Renovation, St. Louis, MO
- Stratford Commons Phase III, St. Louis, MO
- Grand South Apartments, St. Louis, MO
- Village at Delmar Place, St. Louis, MO
- Station Plaza, St. Louis, MO
- The Edge Student Housing, Edwardsville, MO