Ryan Montana joined the St. Louis design studio of Rosemann & Associates in 2013. He obtained his Master of Architecture degree from the University of Kansas in 2008 and was actively engaged in the Theta Chi Fraternity, Delta Psi Chapter at Lawrence, Kansas.
Returning to St. Louis, Ryan was active in the Young Architects Forum of AIA and was an Associate Architect with a St. Louis-based Architectural firm with a focus on senior housing and healthcare. Ryan has devoted considerable focus on historic renovation projects during his tenure with Rosemann & Associates, P.C., including challenging historic preservation with new additions and work on a number of mixed-use developments.
- Twin Oaks at Lake St Louis, O’Fallon, MO
- Swinney School Apartments, Kansas City, MO
- Heers Building Renovation, Springfield, MO
- Village of Delmar Place, St. Louis, MO
- Union Sarah Apartments, St. Louis, MO
- SIUE Student Housing, Edwardsville, IL
- Fayetteville Student Housing, Fayetteville, AR
- Natchez Lofts, Natchez, MS
- *Avon Skilled Care - Magnolia Health Systems
- *Boyer Landing - Magnolia Health Systems,
- *Chesterfield Senior Care, Chesterfield, MO
- *Knox County Skilled Nursing Facility
Knox County, MO