Rosemann & Associates, P.C. is excited to be a recipient of the Senior Housing News, 2018 Architecture & Design Award in the Assisted Living Category!
Competing with more than 90 communities across the country, Stonecrest of Wildwood was honored in the Assisted Living Category.
Rosemann’s Stonecrest of Wildwood, which won third place in the Assisted Living Category, made its debut in June of 2018. This well-appointed property is situated within the Wildwood (Missouri) Town Center just steps away from newer shopping, walking trails and restaurants. Every aspect of the community’s design was focused on enhancing the experience for the residents.
Stonecrest includes three stories of 49 private Assisted Living suites including studio, one- and two-bedroom units, and 32 Memory Care units within a specially designed Memory Care neighborhood. A distinctive community, residents enjoy five-star amenities including:
- Award winning dining program with active bistro
- Fitness center with occupational and physical therapy
- 24-hour on-site nursing staff
- Computer and learning center
- Secured outdoor courtyards
- Pet friendly environment
Stonecrest of Wildwood’s development team included:
- NorthPoint Development, owner
- Stonecrest Senior Living, operator
- Rosemann & Associates, P.C., architectural designer
- Arco National Construction, general contractor
- Faulkner Design Group, interior designer
Congratulations to Don Rosemann, Scott Rosemann, Gabe Vogl, Erin McFarland, Paul Stookey and the entire development team.