Rosemann & Associates, P.C. is excited to debut the grand opening of its newest completed assisted living and memory care community, Stonecrest of Wildwood, located in Wildwood, (St. Louis) Missouri.
A ribbon cutting ceremony on June 28th commemorated the completion of the project. Residents, guests, and leaders of the community enjoyed a tour of the newly constructed complex, along with live music, refreshments and hors d'oeuvres.
“What an exciting day at Stonecrest of Wildwood for both residents, staff and everyone that worked continuously to make this project come to life,” said Donald Rosemann, President/CEO, Rosemann & Associates, P.C.
This well-appointed property is situated within the Wildwood Town Center just steps away from newer shopping, walking trails and restaurants. Every aspect of the community's design was focused on enhancing the experience for the residents. Stonecrest includes three stories of 49 private Assisted Living suites including studio, one- and two-bedroom suites, and 32 Memory Care suites within a specially designed Memory Care neighborhood. A distinctive community, residents enjoy five-star amenities including:
- Fitness center with occupational and physical therapy
- Award winning dining program with active bistro
- 24-hour on-site nursing staff
- Computer and learning center
- Secured outdoor courtyards
- Pet friendly environment
Stonecrest of Wildwood development team included:
- NorthPoint Development, owner
- Stonecrest Senior Living, operator
- Rosemann & Associates, P.C., architectural designer
- Arco National Construction, general contractor
- Faulkner Design Group, interior designer
Congratulations to Rosemann's Kansas City Team including Don Rosemann, Scott Rosemann, Gabe Vogl, Erin McFarland and Paul Stookey!